Your review has been submitted successfully, thanks!
Copy the following link and share on your social media page:
They have root beer, which is great! Best menu item is the chicken tenders, these are Gulshan's best kept secret. Burgers are alright. Restaurant is a bit rundown and has a decent play place .
We live near to Pan Tao and go here about once a month. We usually get the papaya salad which is perfectly balanced between sweet salty and sour, an appetizer, usually the spring rolls , which are consistently good and always cooked through. We also get a soup to share because restaurant has amazing seafood soup, with big pieces of seafood and veg in coconut, lemon grass broth- Tom Kai Gai (I think). We have tried a variety of crab, squid, beef (beef &basil) and chicken curries all have been really good, as expected anywhere in the world. The sticky rice is delicious and comes in a lovely bamboo package for each individual. We have never made it to desert!
Very tasty fish with beans, cabbage, cilantro and spices. Fish was perfectly cooked. Enough for 4 people (starter) 2 people (main)
The new chef really out did herself with a variety of fast, beautiful dishes on the evening I went. Here are my favorites:
1. Mixed Seafood BBQ. Reminds me of Singaporean chili crab, it was cooked at the table, has a perfect amount of spice and a lovely aroma.
2. Yaksun Galbi Jjim. Beef spare ribs , marinated and BBQed, these were so tender and delicious that the practically melt in your mouth!
3. Japchae. glass noodles with seasoned beef and veg. a dish that is light well balanced and colorful.
4. Godeunguh Gui. Grilled mackerel, it is difficult to find fish in this city that isn't drowning in oil or chilies. Here it is. light lemon flavor.
5. chicken meat balls with almonds. not sure of the exact name. not ground chicken but chicken breast rolled up in a sweet/sour sauce. Really delicious!
6. Beef Stew with root vegetables. sweet and spicy with a taste like cinnamon. you can bet when winter comes I will be back for more of this dish!!
Big menu, not many veg options but the chef is willing to modify upon request.
BBQ chicken cooked well , was tasty and still juicy, served with spicy fried rice also nicely prepared.
Pasta with chicken in creamy white sauce. The only place I have been in Dhaka that did not over cook the pasta!!!