- Top Foodographer (1st place) of 2014 will get a one year paid contract to work for Dhaka Foodies.
- Top Five Foodographers will win Lumia devices, which are the best for instant Foodography. First two will win Lumia 830, and next three will win Lumia 730 devices.
- Top Fifty Foodographers will be showcased in the prestigious 3rd Foodography exhibition by Dhaka Foodies. details will be announced in due time.
- Top Fifty Foodographers will also have a chance to participate in a Foodography workshop, courtesy in Coca-Cola,, after the Exhibition.
- Interested Foodographers will always have a chance to participate into Dhaka Foodies regular programs: Restaurant Foodography, Food festivals, special campaigns, Media promotion etc throughout the year 2015.
There are Two rounds for this years Foodography Contest
Phase 1: Popularity Round
First, you have to be a Foodie by Registering at http://thedhakafoodies.com/Reviewers/Register. Please make sure all your information are correct and up to date.
Then you can upload up to 5 of your favorite Foodography for the popularity round. Other Fooides and your friends can increase your "popularity score" by "Vote" and Facebook share on your Foodography untill January 10th, 2015.
Here is how the scoring works:
- One point for each "Vote" will be counted.
- Three points for each Facebook "Share" will be counted.
- If your picture has a Coke bottle/Pet/Can as part of the Foodography, you will get 300 Bonus points in popularity round.
- If your Picture is about "Deshi/Bangla" Food, you will get 300 Bonus points in popularity round.
- All these bonus points will be added before the Judges round and will be available on the website after 10th Janaury, 2015.
Phase 2: Judges Score
Total Score for final 50 Foodograher for Exhibition:
- Judges Score will carry 70% weight in total points.
- Popularity Score will carry 30% weight in total points.
Judges Round: After 10th January 2015, All the pictures will be scored by an Elite panel of Judges, Who will score your Foodography on following criteria:
- Basic elements of the Foodography.
- How well your Foodography is telling a Story.
- How Unique/True is it from any of the regular Foodography we see on Facebook these days.
- Whether it makes you "Want to eat" the Food, how appetizing it looks.
Phase 3: Foodography Exhibition
- Dhaka Foodies will arrange special Foodography session in Different partner restaurants during the campaign, Top 50 Foodographer will be able to join in these sessions.
- The 3rd Foodography Exhibition will take place in February, 2015, with top 50 Foodographers selected from Popularity and Judges round. Details will be announced in time.
Rules for the Contest:
- Dhaka Foodies can use the Foodography to "promote" the campaign during and after the campaign period.
- Negative marking is applicable for pictures with signs/signatures.
- Coca-Cola can request to use the Foodograohy that has Coke elements.
- Every details requested from the Foodographer has to be submitted.
- If Your Foodography is proven to be not your's, Dhaka Foodies can revoke the results at any time.