Your review has been submitted successfully, thanks!
Copy the following link and share on your social media page:
This restaurant served rotten foods in North South University and about 100 students got food poisoning. Some are admitted into hospitals. I searched for their website and facebook page. But they are all gone. They turned everything off. Legal actions should be taken against them. Do not eat food from this restaurant.
Their food is very smelly and also not up to the marks. We had a serious stomach upset due to their food. People should seriously avoid this restaurant.
If u eat, u will suffer from food poisoning.