Your review has been submitted successfully, thanks!
Copy the following link and share on your social media page:
We ordered other items as well but the photos of all the food items are not here but some of them are here. Among them are Garlic Nan, Beef Acharya, Dal Makhani, Prawn Malai Curry and Hyderabadi Biriyani.
1. Hyderabadi Biriyani was not that good as in it was more like a khichuri did not taste like Hyderabadi biriyani. 6/10
2. Garlic Nan was fantastic, very soft and tasty with perfect amount of garlic in it and well cooked. 10/10
3. Dal Makhani was the best dish we all had. It contained pulses, kidney beans(Rajma) and was cooked so well, all the spices mixed so well that it felt like it was cooked by some Indian chef. 10/10
4. Beef Acharya was good too. It was cooked with mango pickle so it had a sweet and sour taste, the gravy was tasty. 8.75/10
5. Prawn Malai Curry was not that great. It was not cooked following the usual way of cooking prawn malai curry. It didn't taste good. 5/10
As we have tried the Indian menu so we can say the Indian items were good.
P.S. Do try the Mango lassi and Mint Freshner there. They are really good.
Dal Makhani.....really awsome item